2007 Cirrus SR20-GTS | N150SA
• Dual Garmin 430W Nav/Coms
• S-TEC Autopilot with altitude preselect
• Avidyne primary flight and multifunction display
• Active traffic avoidance system
• Cirrus Aircraft Parachute System
• XM weather
Cirrus N150SA: $253/hour
$228/hour block time*
2006 Cessna 172SP | N372AH
• Garmin G1000
• King CAP 140 autopilot
• TIS: Traffic alert system
• XM weather
• Jeppesen electronic charts
Cessna N372AH: $185/hour $166/hour block time**
2014 Van’s RV-12 S-LSA | N272VA
• Garmin G3X Touch EFIS
• Garmin autopilot
• ADS-B in & out
RV-12 N272VA: $150/hour $135/hour block time**
First time renters will need to be checked out in the rental aircraft by our instructor prior to renting. Cirrus aircraft require completion of Cirrus Transition Course. Mountain training checkout required prior to operations at airports above 3,000 feet field elevation. Pilots wishing to rent our aircraft must agree to and sign the Aircraft Rental Agreement and comply with our Flight Operations Manual.
Once you are checked out, an account can be set up for you on our online scheduling website.
Renter insurance is required. Please follow the link this link to an on-line application furnished by Aviation Marine Insurance Services and Starr Companies.
Instruction: $70 to $85/hr.
* All rates are wet (includes fuel). Rates subject to change without notice due to fuel price fluctuations. (Call for current rates)
**Pre-pay 10 hours and enjoy substantial savings.